Friday, January 13, 2012

Follow Friday







Follow Friday hosted by parajunkee and alisoncanread



Question of the Week: Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.



I don't listen much music any more .. because I can't read and listen to music at the same time , but I do have a few people/ bands I do enjoy.

Daughtry- my two year old is in love with him

3 days Grace- angry fast paced music for me

Maroon 5 - Moves like Jagger is a new fav for me

Paramore- energizing music for me

Def Leppard- I even like the set they did with Taylor Swift


These are just a few that I enjoy... how about you?


RULES

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
  7. If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



12 comments:

The Nocturnal Library said...

Finally, Paramore! Great choice. :)

New follower.
Here's our #FF post

Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

Oh! Paper Pages said...

New follower! Oh, Maroon 5. I could listen to them for hours. Looking forward to your posts. You have a great blog design, by the way.

http://ohpaperpages.blogspot.com/

Anna said...

Great choices! I love Maroon 5 :) New follower: World of Books

Kristen said...

Love Three Days Grace! New follower, Here's mine!

Angela (The Little Blue Pig) said...

New Follower! I enjoy some songs by Three Day's Grace ^.^ Their pretty good.

My FF: http://thelittlebluepig.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-me-friday-3.html

Angela

Library Kary said...

I had no idea you liked Paramore or Maroon 5! I like them too! Here is my FF: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday-2.html

As you know, old follower ;)

Kate @ Ex Libris said...

Def Leopard and Taylor Swift? Interesting! New follower :)


My FF Post

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Love Paramore! And Maroon 5 is great too.
My Hop

Brittani said...

Maroon 5! I absolutely LOVE Moves Like Jagger!!! It's like my fave song right now! I love Paramore, Daughtry & Three Days Grace as well! Great taste in music!! :)

My FF: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday-22.html

-Brittani

Jenna and Ashley said...

#1- Love the title of your blog!
#2- I agree with all your favorites! The only one I don't listen to is Def Leppard, but I know they truly left a mark on the music industry.

Maroon 5 is going crazy making songs right now:) Might this have anything to do with Adam Levine's involvement in The Voice?

-Jenna @ Fans of Fiction
(new follower)

"We haven't quite worked out how many episodes it's going to be but it's going to be many."

Totally Booked Solid said...

thanks everyone for the comments and follows. I enjoyed going and checking out all your posts. thanks again

Giselle said...

I love Daughtry! And he's sexy!! haha

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

 
Content © Totally Booked Solid. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.