Sunday, April 29, 2012

This Weeks Bookings (IMM)

This Weeks Bookings: 
I have decided to name my own little meme . I would like to clarify that I am not boycotting The Store Siren and my tab label will still be IMM and will still be linking in with her site as well as others like IMM.  that being said lets move on to the Important things and see what new books I received.

These are just the actual copies I received from authors/ publishers:  here is the link for Digital Editions

The Last Seer and the Tomb of Enoch by Ashland Menshouse
After All by Deborah Raney
Facing the Hunchback of Notre Dame( The Enchanted Attic) by L.L Samson
Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep
(ARC)Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep
Prize of my Heart by Lisa Norato
2 copies of Unbreakable Love by Angela Carling ( second copy will be for giveaway)


*8 hrs left to win a copy of Miracle for Jen ... chances are still high to win 





 
Content © Totally Booked Solid. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.