Thursday, March 1, 2012

Booking Through Thursday


Booking Through Thursday
a weekly meme.. this weeks Question:

Have you ever fallen in love with a fictional character? Who and what about them did you love?

For me I would say I have a little book crush on Ash from the Iron Fey series. I just like his dry humor and "icy" exterior. He is suppose to be this big tough prince but he has a soft spot for love even if he doesn't want it there .

I also have a crush on Keenan from the Wicked Lovely series. I'm seeing a pattern here , I must have a thing for tortured royals lol. Keenan is just that , his real love is in the winter court and he is in the summer. the fact he is choosing to save his people by finding a Summer Queen just melts me a little .

Well there you have it guys .. I have a crush on a Winter and a Summer guy.. I love me some Royal Fey. :) Feel free to share .. who do you wish would jump out of the pages for you?
 
Content © Totally Booked Solid. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.