Thursday, August 18, 2011

So many books so little Time

I have decided the Library might in fact be evil . They feed my addiction so easily , I simply have to request the books I want and have them sent to the library of my choice . so hard now to not walk out of there with five or so books . To add to this addiction even more is GoodReads they keep showing me books I would enjoy plus all the giveaways.. I swear I'm going to have to quit school just to have time to read. Well I finished another book last night a review will be posted shortly and I also need to finish and review the book Family Pieces (its the book I won from Goodreads.) until then
take it Book by Book

2 comments:

Library Kary said...

Hey, at least they're not as evil as Books a Million who not only has ALL those books, but they take your money too!

Busily Blessed said...

Loved this book!

 
Content © Totally Booked Solid. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.