Wednesday, August 10, 2011

first post in a long time ... miss me?

So I've decided to take on the Library scene again. After all I'm gonna be a Librarian so it's probably a good idea if I start spending time in the library more .. makes sense right? Well today the library pretty much made me take books home. I went in to pick up 3 books I requested and walked out with 6. Pure evilness I tell you. Serious arm twisting going on. So I guess my thoughts on the matter really are how many is to many books to check out at a time? what's your person limit? i would have to say mine is 7 books. well I guess that is all for now .

so just take it Book by Book

2 comments:

Rita Webb said...

You're going to be a librarian? That would be a dream job for me, well other than being a writer. Reading books, writing books, talking about books--my life has been made by stories. Now I'm working on teaching my 3 kids to love reading as much as my husband and I do.

Totally Booked Solid said...

I have always wanted to be a Librarian , after all getting paid to read books and talk about them .. what more could I want. my husband is the writer in the family if only he could find some time to actually write . :) As far as kids we have one baby girl who is about to turn two , and one of the first words she says every morning is booooks .

 
Content © Totally Booked Solid. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.