Thursday, August 25, 2011

Reading goals

so Ive decided to take up a new challenge for myself and get out of my comfort zone when it comes to the type of books I read. my challenge for myself is that I am going to read 5 Biographies and 5 books that teach me something and 5 books about some kind of real event that has happened .

for example:
5 biographies
1)The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels--A Love Story ( not exactly a biography but I will take it)
2)Paula Deen: It Ain't All About the Cookin

5 books that teach me something
1) The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Recipes from an Accidental Country Girl
2)The Repurposed Library: 33 Craft Projects That Give Old Books New Life

5 books about something real
1)Dawn by Elie Wiesel and Frances Frenaye
2)A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier

this is where I need help or suggestions really .. I need 3 more of each .. tell me what would you choose to read for these categorizes or maybe you have a fun 5 book book goal. until then I will continue to take it Book by Book
 
Content © Totally Booked Solid. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.