Thursday, December 22, 2011

IMM - In My E-Mail Box

This week is more of a In My E-Mail Box . They are all books I have received from Netgalley looking forward to reading them all. I seem to be having trouble getting pictures to post so I will make them into links so you can go look a them on amazon or goodreads. whats everyone reading over Christmas?

Revealing Eden : by Victoria Foyt
Candlewax :by C. Bailey Sims
The Guardian Duke :by Jamie Carie
Desired by: Ginger Garrett
Dancing Queen: by Marci Peschke






2 comments:

DisneyMom said...

I just received a pitch for Revealing Eden : by Victoria Foyt, but was unsure if I could fit it in my schedule. :) It does look like a great read.

http://beautybrite.com and http://everafterpr.blogspot.com

Totally Booked Solid said...

I got Revealing Eden through Netgalley .. I'm just starting to fill up my calendar so I had room for it as of now I only have two reviews from Netgalley due at the beginning of Jan. it does look like a pretty good book.

 
Content © Totally Booked Solid. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.