Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Reluctant Queen Review


(received this book through Netgalley)
A Reluctant Queen is a retelling of the story of Esther, a woman who gave up her life to marry a stranger in order to save her people, in the end she losses her heart as well. This story was beautiful , through this retelling you get to see Esther as a human woman not just a Queen. The way Joan Wolf wrote this allows you to see into the heart of Esther, as she begins falling for the stranger that is her husband. You truly get to see the struggles she must have faced . This book had a little bit of everything , politics, war , betrayal ,faith and love . This book was one of the most beautiful romances I have read in a long time . highly recommended.

review is also on Goodreads, amazon , and our FB

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks really good, I love the books you've chosen to review so far, you're opening up a whole new world of reading to me!

Totally Booked Solid said...

Thanks Louise . I love to hear that , you are getting to see some books you might not normally choose for yourself . I personally love finding new books that take me outside my usual zone . :)

Bookish Brunette said...

I've never heard of this one before... Looks pretty good!

Totally Booked Solid said...

I received it through NetGalley it was a really good read.

 
Content © Totally Booked Solid. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.