Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Library Madness


I know I have been gone a lot and I'm sorry for that October has been a busy month for me . so here goes on some much needed posting .

current Library Madness :

Sweetly: Jackson Pearce
Jekel loves Hyde: Beth Fantaskey
Voices of Dragons: Carrie Vaughn
Ballad: Maggie Stievater
Shattered Mirror : Amelia Atwater- Rhodes
wyvernhail: Amelia Atwater- Rhodes
Wolfcry: Amelia Atwater- Rhodes
Breath My Name; R.A Nelson
Bumped : Megan McCafferty ( not pictured)
OverBite: Meg Cabott ( not pictured)

2 comments:

Library Kary said...

I think Sweetly sounds really good...it's on my list. And Breathe My Name looks interesting.

Totally Booked Solid said...

I have another book by this author it was a interesting read all around

 
Content © Totally Booked Solid. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.