Monday, September 19, 2011

Review of Stolen :by Lucy Christopher


Straight from Lucy Christopher's site:
It happened like this. I was stolen from an airport. Taken from everything I knew, everything I was used to. Taken to sand and heat, dirt and danger. And he expected me to love him. This is my story. A letter from nowhere.
Told in a letter to her captor by 16-year-old Gemma, Stolen explores the influence that a really wild and remote space can have on the inner development of a young woman.


This book was Captivating and Wild , just like the desert that they find themselves in. Gemma learns about her life before from the outside view of her kidnapper Ty. By the end of the book I found myself questioning was Ty her kidnapper or her rescuer? Was Gemma falling for him or was it really just Stockholm Syndrome? The book is written in the form of a letter to Gemma's kidnapper Ty . Makes the book all the more personal , connects you to Gemma and Ty. I would highly reccommend this book .. it drew me in , captivating me so completely that I found myself reading it all in one night . a 5 stars for this book.
 
Content © Totally Booked Solid. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.