Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Teaser Tuesday




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
 ( mine are not always random sometimes it's just teasers I found so very funny that I had to share)
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"Have you ever kissed anybody?" he asked, and took a sip. I smirked. " There aren't a whole lot of opportunities in the digital world. I did practice on my hand once. It didn't do anything for me." - page 208 Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky.

 "He stared past me. His arms were so large and lumpy with muscle, he appeared to have babies stuffed up his sleeves. The Dealer probably gave him a discount on steroids." -95 struck by Jennifer Bosworth

That is my weeks teasers .. please share  yours .. Tease me a bit this week :)
 
Content © Totally Booked Solid. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.