Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ahhh Bookstores

Not even sure where to start. Books stores the love of my life and the bane of my existance. There is something wonderful about a bookstore , from the moment I enter one I'm sourounded by an almost overwhelming calm. aisle upon aisle of stories , adventures, wonders. One just has to reach out and touch it. the texture of the paper, the very scent of fresh paper, even the soft hint of coffee swirls around me . I have but two big problems with bookstores,one I'm not rich enough to buy all the books I want and two my house is not big enough to hold all the books. Well book lovers that is all for now until next time just remember take it one book at a time .

2 comments:

Jana Faith said...

You took me to a bookstore with your words.... *sigh* If only one could borrow your books. Speaking of that, you should do a blog about your rules. :o) See what people think.

roro said...

njoy reading the 1spots of bloggrs

 
Content © Totally Booked Solid. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.