Monday, January 30, 2012

Musing Monday


A weekly meme hosted by Should be Reading

This weeks question is .... How far along are you in your current read before you start thinking about what you’ll read next?

My answer: It is a constant thing for me . It doesn't matter how far I am in a book I'm always thinking about what I will be reading next . Plus I usually read more than one book at a time . Furthermore now that I blog I'm always looking at my calender to see that is scheduled for the month so that I can make sure I don't miss a deadline that I have set for myself. My problem isn't what will I read next its .. will I have time to read all the books I have set up for the week and month.
So now I pose the question to you .. answer it in comments or send me the link to your blog :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm the same way :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/01/musing-mondays_30.html

Vicki said...

I usually only choose one book ahead, and have only read two books at a time once.
Here's My Answer

Unknown said...

I'm exactly the same =)

Jana Faith said...

I read a couple books at a time myself. Such a cute blog, Tris. Proud of you, pretty lady!

 
Content © Totally Booked Solid. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.