Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Grandma's Book of Rules

Pre request I have decided to give Grandma's rules on books .

1) no dog earing- dog ears are cute on dogs not books
2) always use a book mark- I don't care if it's a real book mark , a receipt, heck even a piece of toliet paper will work. Just respect the binding.
3) never bend the pages to where they fold behind the book it's self , you will never get that book to lay flat again.
4)if you borrow a book make sure it comes back in the same condistion as when you borrowed it.

Well that is pretty much the rules to keeping your books nice and making them last longer. Respect the book , enjoy the book, and never ruin the book.
These are the rules I live by and heck who am i to agrue with Grandma.
Until next time Take it one book at a time .

1 comment:

Jana Faith said...

Though I love you dearly and respect the rules your grandma instilled, I shan't be following these rules when using my own library. You can be as mean to my books as you'd like should you ever want to borrow them. :o) Thanks for posting! Keep it up!

 
Content © Totally Booked Solid. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.